I started thinking that it might get kind of boring for readers to just read 20 things I am grateful for during the next six days. But internet, it is not always just about you. I do this as written record of my life and there will definitely be times when I need to refer back to these lists. I would like to encourage you, dear internet, to hang in there and check back everyday. You see, 20 entries times seven days is 140 entries. While I am very blessed and lucky, I'm thinking I am going to have to start getting pretty creative by about day three. Seriously - no duplicate entries.
So take a quick read of my list. Maybe it will remind you of some things that you are so grateful to have. In the mean time, I'll try to find some funny YouTube videos to entertain you during the week. Thanks for your visit.
I am so thankful for:
1. My dogs, Emily and Tundra, that were such an important and special part of my life
2. While we are on animals, that stinky, messy rabbit, Cookie, that belongs to Cole. You make him feel happy, needed and loved. You're pretty cute, too.
3. Grey Goose Vodka - 'nuff said
4. my father-in-law DOES NOT live with us
5. a husband that understands my need to travel and get away and doesn't give me too much hassle about it.
6. Bruce Springsteen
7. a mini-van that I don't like, but is paid for and fits my family's needs at the moment. It's black because it is one Bad Ass mini-van
8. everyone on Cole's "team" of specialists that give their very best to him
9. my Mac laptop that unleashed me from my office and allowed me to work at places like football practice and Cole's doctor appointments.
10. I have a handy husband that can fix things, when he is not working at the office, saving us costly repairs.
11. One word - iPhone
12. My Canon 50D
13. I could fill in a bunch of numbers by listing my camera lenses individually, but that wouldn't be in the spirit of things. So, I will just say my Canon 50mm f1.4 lens. It handles light beautifully.
14. My sewing machine that was easy enough that I finally learned to sew.
15. I've already said my Facebook friends, but now I will just say Facebook. I can keep up with my friends' lives AND chat with my friends in England.
16. that my friends Joyce and Keith have jobs that they love. I wish that for ALL of my friends - and myself.
17. Internet. Yes you internet! I can connect with fellow artists, liberals and SHOPPING all over the world. I don't feel so alone when I know there are others like me.
18. happy accidents and hot tubs
19. I can afford the best health care and education for Cole, Luke and Jack. I would be so much more stressed if I couldn't